Account Manager – Southern Kent Patch
About the job
Sales Account Manager – Southern Kent Patch
My client, a successful, growing financial services provider are looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join their growing field based team. You will be covering accounts in South Kent area
This is a chance to work with an up and coming company and have a role that offers the chance to carve a career but work in a fun and vibrant environment.
Responsibilities will include
- Developing existing accounts
- Identifying new opportunities and winning these to build your account base
- Ability to identify and convert sales opportunities
- Explaining the products in detail over the phone in a professional way
- Working towards targets
In order to apply you must have
- A proven track record in B2B Field Sales – with either previous experience of Motor Finance or working within a motor related manufacturer and selling into dealerships (add on products / advertising etc) You must be able to prove your sales ability at interview.
- Experience of tendering and winning new business
- Experience of growing existing accounts
- Drive and ambition
- A valid driving license and live within 30 minutes of the patch.
The company are offering a salary of up to 30k plus attractive commission package (circa £50-60k realistically) in addition there will also be a company car, mobile phone, laptop, printer, 25 days holiday and an excellent benefits package.
Please note, we are unable to respond to all applications made due to the volume of applicants we receive. If your application has been successful we shall call you within the next 7 days, please apply in the first instance via the internet.